USA... Sign for ENGLISH

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Fri Dec 16 13:28:49 UTC 2005

I sent three separate emails with three different clips, none of them came
thru to me...  which ones did you see?  the file names were english,
english## and englishback.  The one that apparently no one but me has seen
is the first one... ::smile::

As to the editing, I signed in when you first sent the invite, but now it
won't let me back in.  I have tried various different times, thinking
maybe I misremembered the password I used, but nothing I have tried will
get me in.  I can get to something that lets me customize, but no delete
option...  It looks similar to what you show, but different.  Of course, I
am working on a PC, not a Mac...  would that make a difference?

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
12/15/2005 08:41 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] USA... Sign for ENGLISH

Cherie -
The videoclip you attached worked fine on my computer and that was
the second sign in the original two...and I see that Stuart also
wrote that in the SignPuddle...so feel free to clean it all up! smile...

As far as whether the hands should be written truly on top of each
other, or a tiny bit separated...I can read both...and I wonder how
Stuart and Philipe feel about that issue?...Val ;-)