French Sign "Sock" in SW ?

Juliette Dalle Juliette.Dalle at WANADOO.FR
Mon Dec 19 22:52:14 UTC 2005

Dear Val

Yes it is right, you have good captured the 3 positions. Thanks a lot
for help ! Tomorrow I will work on this and many LSF -SW indeed, I must
to create some SW supports for school tomorrow end of afternoon. If you
want I can send you some photos of supports tomorrow ! :-)

hugs

Juliette