Welcome to New Members!

Fri Dec 30 02:53:24 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 29, 2005

Dear SW List Members:
Welcome to all our new members, who have recently signed up on the
SignWriting List!

We use SignPuddle on the web, to send email in SignWriting, and to
create signs in a web-based dictionary. Take a look at SignPuddle:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

With SignPuddle you can search for written signs on the web, and you
can also create signs, directly on the web. Starting on January 2nd,
I will be posting a lesson per day, here on the SignWriting List,
teaching how to use both SignBank and SignPuddle.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBank
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

3. DanceWriting
http://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

4. MovementWriting
http://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

--------------------------------

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
Send messages to:
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to: