Report from Val's Desk ;-)

Fri Dec 9 15:47:50 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 9, 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 3:31 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Have a nice December, Val,
> and do your work at your own pace. You are certainly doing enough,
> and we
> can be patient for a while.
> {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
> Ingvild

Hello Ingvild, Nana and everyone!
Thanks for the nice messages...I will have a great December and I
hope you all will too!

Hopefully this month I can complete the IMWA 1.3, making SignBank and
SignPuddle more complete and stable. We are using a version of IMWA
1.2 at the moment...so 2006 will start beautifully with a better
IMWA...which I also promised to Geoffrey and Trevor for January,
2006, so we will be right on time.

So SignBank lessons will start in January after the holidays everyone...

And I keep thinking of how beautiful Norway is at Christmas time...
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you too Ingvild!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org