Hello, new member here

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 9 16:09:28 UTC 2005

You have to be added as an editor, and then you can change your own signs as you need to.  You'll have to rename the signs or they will disappear from the index.  It's a glitch in the program.  Slowly the development process is improving.

  Charles Butler

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:

Hello, My name is Cherie, I am new to the list.  I have been playing with SignWriting for a little while now, but just started using Sign Puddle, and just joined this list.  I am a sign language interpreter in Georgia, USA.  I work at the state school for the Deaf.

And here is my first question: ::smile::   Is there any way to edit the signs I put into Sign Puddle?  I entered a sign, only to realize I had the rotation wrong after it was in there!  I fixed it, and re-entered the correct sign, but the wrong one is still in there.

Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.