Report from Ingvild's Desk ;-)

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 18:43:39 UTC 2005

Just have to tell you that today I started a short SignPuddle lesson whith
one of my Deaf coworkers - I wrote one sign and she wrote the next. Her
initials is BL. She will be playing around in the Norwegian puddle during
Christmas, and we will sit down in January and look at what she has written.
I am so happy,

Ingvild