A spock handshape?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 15 18:32:14 UTC 2005

I would agree that we need a SPOCK handshape with the thumb out, as that is the sign in Hebrew fingerspelling for a "Shin", the first letter of "Shaddai", one of the names of G_d.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
December 15, 2005

On Dec 15, 2005, at 7:14 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> This link will work...
> http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-EO/image.php?
> build=01-05-018-01-02-01,130,160

Ha! What a fabulous feature, Steve. I didn't realize we could access
individual symbols in this way...this is really great...How do we go
about getting other individual symbols like this? I am not sure I
understand the numbers at the end...the 130 and 160...how did you get
those numbers?...Val ;-)