FRANCE Sign in LSF for SOCK

Mon Dec 19 15:00:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 19, 2005

Dear SW List and Juliette in France!

Thank you, Juliette, for posting this recent message:

----------

Juliette wrote:

> Hello Val and List
>
> In France, it is Holidays for childen. :-)
>
> I try to do the SW of sign LSF "Sock", it is a very hard. Could you
> help me ? See the video. Thanks a lot
>
> And have nice christmas holidays !
>
> Juliette

--------

Unfortunately the message bounced (did not post to the List) because
the attached video was too large for the List software...Can you send
the same attachment to me privately? Then I can help post it for you...

And nice Christmas holiday to you too, and to all children in France
and all over the world!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org