A California Merry Christmas!

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Dec 24 19:11:04 UTC 2005

Actually, Val, it's been cool lately.  Here in the Tampa Bay area, it
was in the low to mid 30's at night for a couple nights this past week.
Right now at 2 pm, usually the hottest time in the day, it's overcast
and a cool 67 degrees Fahrenheit (for those of you on metric, that's 19
degrees Celsius).

And I'm working on my kitchen renovation.  Countertops came in a couple
days ago and I'm busy trying to get them and sink installed, etc, etc.
No rest for the weary ... ;-)

Bill