[sw-l] brother and sister

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Feb 2 15:25:55 UTC 2005

Hello Sandy and all,

the mouthing patterns of Norwegian SL is partly borrowed from Norwegian
spoken language (not always like what it would be if spoken, for instance,
our capital Oslo has a mouthing 'o-o'), and partly native Sign language
lip patterns. We do not fingerspell much, but some signs have a reminsence
of old speech-training, for instance will many signs where the word starts
whit an N go from the nose.

Ingvild