AW: Re: [sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Wed Feb 2 22:09:51 UTC 2005

Hallo friends,

- just be so kind to believe that there is a brilliant logic behind the
whole system! Don't put yourself under pressure to believe you are expected
to know about all the different aspects that are decided behind the scenes
for so many years within the first few weeks!

In fact if you would know how to write SW - documents with the good old
SW4.4 you would not have any trouble to find yourself just like at home with
this new Sign maker arrangement. And there are a lot of online available
teaching materials too. Just browse through the E - Lessons. ;-)) They are a
wonderful source to find lots of answers to your next questions. (smile)

I can understand though that it takes some effort, time and patience - even
frustration tolerance to become familiar with the whole idea of SignWriting.

But whenever I read comments that this or that is not done correctly or not
in the logic arrangement you would prefer - hm - I feel uncomfortable for
those who dedicated so much time, love, energy, work ....

And all of us can use it - just for free!!

No problem to ask for the why's and where's but since most enthusiasts are
busy 26 hours a day it may take some time until somebody is able to
answer...

Stefan ;-))