[sw-l] Sign for Leprechaun?

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 3 08:06:50 UTC 2005

Thanks!

I've forwarded this to her.

We have a sign for "Irish" - I don't know if it's used in ISL/NISL which
involves flicking a finger at the lapel, indicating a shamrock. Before I got
your email I suggested making this sign at the side of the hatband instead,
for "leprechaun". At least a lot of the cartoon leprechauns I've seen seem
to wear a shamrock in their hatband!

Sandy