[sw-l] Sorting dictionaries by SSS...

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Thu Feb 3 18:00:10 UTC 2005

Hello Val (& everyone):
very cool -- I look forward to learning how to use SignBank properly!
Waiting another day's not a problem. I had been attempting to use the
search/sort by SSS features, but hadn't yet been successful. I look
forward to knowing how to do so, so that I can show it off to my signing
buddies and teacher ... especially the less-tech-savvy folks.
Best,
Kimberley S.