[sw-l] To translators of SignPuddle!!

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Feb 4 19:01:26 UTC 2005

> Hello Lucyna!
> Thanks for all your hard work. Do you really have time to do icons? That
> is very nice of you to offer...But there is no rush at all...there aren't
> that many people from Poland using SignPuddle, as you already said...and
> your English is better than mine!

Doing icons does not take so much time :-) In fact, I am very busy right,
doing two translation assignments now. But sometimes I more time to do other
things and I'll have fun to do the icons :-)
I am glad you appreciate my English I was learned for many years... but
yours is not worse than mine :-). No way! :-)

cannot change...smile...

> You can download the zip file with all the icons here:
> http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/downloads/Puddle-Icons.zip
>
> Send them back to me to my private email address....no rush at all...

No rush but I've downloaded the icons and tried to do the Polish captions
right away :-). A few only, just for a try. I send them to you in a private
email.

Lucyna