[sw-l] NORTHERN IRELAND Flag Icon changed now...

Sun Feb 6 05:19:50 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 5, 2005

Dear SW List...
Here are some still photos of Shane from Northern Ireland, captured
from the video he sent me, showing the positions of the sign for
Northern Ireland in Northern Ireland Sign Language...and to the left
are the four different versions I added to the Northern Ireland
SignPuddle...Why four SignSpellings? I want to show how every sign has
several possible spellings that are all correct. Over time, the
simplest spelling usually wins out...So which of the four sign
spellings below do you like best? And can you read all four?