ReII: [sw-l] NORTHERN IRELAND Flag Icon changed now...

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Feb 6 12:11:34 UTC 2005

Im happy with all of the signs! :-)

We need to allow the flexibility - there are many different ways of doing
the SignWriting :D

Shane

  _____

From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Honza
Sent: 06 February 2005 11:30
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: ReII: [sw-l] NORTHERN IRELAND Flag Icon changed now...

sorry, no 4. is the simplest. But I think there is a little difference
between no. 3 and no. 4 - right hand has a different positon (45°, 90°)

Hi List,

it is nice example how to write one sign in many ways.
I think no. 3 is ok, cause it is the simplest way how to write the sign.
No. 0 - I'm not sure where is the contact. on other it is clear.

Honza

Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
February 5, 2005

Here is the flag-icon for Northern Ireland...I changed the writing based on
your video, and I will go over different ways of writing the same sign in
the next message...Your video was sooo helpful - thank you!! Here is what we
have on the SignPuddle page now...

SignPuddle
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/

  _____