AW: [sw-l] NORTHERN IRELAND Flag Icon changed now...

Sun Feb 6 21:49:47 UTC 2005

Hi Val, Bill, Ingvild, Shane ... everybody

thanks for the opportunity to discuss spelling issues –

I would like to add the following idea – I know that there is no spelling
rule like this but my deaf students gave me the advice not to write the two
hands in different planes –

Stefan ;-)

  _____