[sw-l] FLANDERS Your SignWriting books arrived!

Wed Feb 9 05:24:52 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 8, 2005

Hello Kathleen, Sara and teachers from Flanders!
I am sooo happy to receive your books in SignWriting...They are very
nice! Thank you for mailing them to me...I had a big smile on my face,
while I went through them page by page!

I know you are visiting Stefan in Germany right now. As soon as you are
home again, I will share some of the pages from your books with
everyone and we can finish those lessons on Trills and Finger Movements
;-)