[sw-l] I can't believe I have the flu...;-((

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Fri Feb 11 20:13:43 UTC 2005

So sorry to read that you have the flu Valerie !!!!!
You need a nice pot of chicken soup, Hope someone can make it for you !!!!!
Love and Blessings
Tini.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:43 PM
  Subject: [sw-l] I can't believe I have the flu...;-((

  SignWriting List
  February 11, 2005

  My friends -
  To my true surprise, I have a fever and the flu...I am so sorry! I will be back to teaching the moment I am well enough...Enjoy your discussions! I am really angry at my body...grrrr.... Val ;-)

  PS. Don't forget these lessons online:

  6. Lessons In SignWriting Introduction (Manual)
  http://signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0009-Intro-SignWriting.pdf

  7. Lessons In SignWriting Basics (Manual)
  http://signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0010-SignWriting-Basics.pdf

  8. Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
  http://signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

  9. About SignWriting