[sw-l] For Charles...Limb Location

Tue Feb 15 21:42:40 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 15, 2005

Honza - just ignore this message...this is for Charles...

Charles -
To see how I handled Location issues (for sorting by SSS in
dictionaries in the future)...

3....You will see a long list of Location Limb symbols...so read them
from top down...You can see that high on the arm comes first...and it
moves down to the legs...and then the middle of the limbs and then the
end of the limbs...but it is more than height first...it is also in
front of the arm first, to the side of the arm second, to the back of
the arm third, and to the inside of the arm fourth and so forth...Go
into SignMaker and study the Limbs section....We can now write the
poetry in ASL One Harbor, because we now have detailed arm lines...