AW: [sw-l] LESSONS in Finger Movements

Thu Feb 17 02:30:14 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 16, 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 3:11 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> looking at the videos I see mouthmovements and fingermovements -
> attached you find my suggestion how to transcribe the two signs ...

Thank you for these suggestions, Stefan. We can always look at the
mouth movements another time, right now I am trying to teach Finger
Movements, and I have barely begun...

Regarding your two writings...of course the handshape differences in
your diagram are fine...that is a matter of interpretation...but the
Finger Movements...I wrote those a little differently...I wrote
Close-Close, but you wrote Close-Open-Close...see my last
message...pretty minor difference though...and perhaps again a matter
of interpretation...;-)

More tomorrow everyone - Thanks for your participation -