AW: AW: [sw-l] LESSONS in Finger Movements

Thu Feb 17 17:09:41 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie,

thank you very much for this new lesson -

in fact I did not know about this difference between

Close-Close and Close-Open-Close --  ;-((

Do you remember a sign (ASL) with "Close - Open - Close"

Maybe its a decission of feeling like the  movement down, down  - instead of
down, up , down
or the eyes half closed - vs. half - open
or the difference in rotation focusing on the thumb vs. the baby finger ...
??

Anyway - an interesting new aspect!  L.I.F.E.

Thank You

Stefan;-)