[sw-l] index finger movement left right
sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Feb 19 19:42:09 UTC 2005
February 19, 2005
Dear SW List and Stefan!
Here, in the attached diagram, I show the Hinge Finger Movement
Side-to-Side. Hinge Finger Movement never has stems on the arrows.
No-stems helps the reader differentiate between movement of the whole
arm and hand, with movement of the finger only...Notice how tiny small
the Hinge Movements to the side are! I need to add them to the IMWA in
SignMaker...We do not have the smaller size in the IMWA at the
So reading the numbers in the attached diagram:
1. Not possible. It is an arm movement (we know that because of the
stems on the arrows). But as an arm movement, it needs to be with a
dark arrowhead for the right hand...
2. Hinge Movement Close-Close.
3. Hinge Movement Close-Open-Close.
4. Hinge Movement Side-Side.
5. Hinge Movement Side-OtherSide-Side. This is the shaking of the
finger saying no-no!...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 15137 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sw-l