[sw-l] First European SignWriting Conference ;-))

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 21 22:04:52 UTC 2005

No, the dates are adjusted so that Thursday 21 and Friday 22 will be the
(full) confence days. Otherwise Stefan and I, and presumably several other
people, would have to spend another day, which for some of us would mean
taking time away from the family holyday time.

Ingvild