[sw-l] First European SignWriting Conference ;-))

Mon Feb 21 23:19:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 21, 2005

Perhaps a programmer in Germany or in Belgium could post such an online
pre-conference web site for you? I am happy to do a web page that gives
the general contact information, but then visitors could link to this
other web page you set up...I think it is best that the European
SignWriting Conference become independent from me as much as possible,
so you can pave your own road to the future!

Meanwhile, our SignBank web site will be expanding to incorporate more
countries and bigger SignWriting Dictionaries with video etc. So
SignBank International is growing!!

Your work, in Europe is specific to your languages, which appear to
have some common characteristics, such as mouth movements while
signing, which is not as prevalent here among native ASL signers...at
least, not upon my observation...

Val ;-)