[sw-l] signed languages need written forms

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sat Feb 26 10:54:13 UTC 2005

Coming to think of that, Trevor, my mate have decided to do her MA thesis on
introducing sign language to national schools (primary schools) - she was
saying that the sign language rights movement are not very good at marketing
or publicizing our cases.

As long as we are weak in that area, anti-sign lang organisations such as
the RNID will triumph.

Can you really blame Reé for being perhaps a bit naïve?

I am sure he do not realize that we are a political minority.

Shane