[sw-l] Re: sw-l-digest V1 #434

shane hensley shane_hensley at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Feb 26 00:00:00 UTC 2005

One can downloasd envision software from www.sorenson.com for free and call vp users from your cmputer with a webcam.

Shane Hensley
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l-digest at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 02:00:02
To:sw-l-digest at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: sw-l-digest V1 #434

sw-l-digest        Saturday, February 26 2005        Volume 01 : Number 434

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:38:53 -0800
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
Subject: [sw-l] CHA, PAH, PING, TH, MMM, a tongue wag, and a lip lap?

SignWriting List
February 25, 2005

Dear SW List Members from 30 countries!
Do you have these mouth movements in your signed languages?

CHA, PAH, PING, TH, MMM, a tongue wag, and a lip lap?

How would you write them in SignWriting? Try posting your writing and
then we can discuss how others would write it...Ask questions....

Val ;-)