[sw-l] mouthing in the EU

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Feb 27 19:27:28 UTC 2005

Hi List,

I think it is everywhere the same with mouthing.
Here in Czech Republic someone prefere to mouth each word, someone
prefere not to mouth while signing. Deaf sign have no word goes with
sign, but we also have some signs which have several differend meanings,
so in that case it is necessary to mouth the right word, or just common
"picture" of that word.

Honza
PS: sorry if I'm a little out of topic - I haven't read all the messages yet