[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Wed Feb 2 19:00:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 2, 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Honza wrote:
> But I think the groups of handshapes are not distributed clear. I had
> problem finding "Y" handshape and handshape: "fist, big finger and
> index finger up", but finally I managed, but I had to go throught
> every group.

Oh yes, I understand about that. I have learned that what is clear to
one culture and one language, is not always the same for other
countries and other sign languages...So I understand how you
feel...SignMaker is based on a huge symbolset....lots and lots of
symbols...there are sooo many, that it is not surprising that you had
to look and look...But I am creating charts now, like this one: