[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Feb 3 05:12:09 UTC 2005

Thanks,

I managed to find it a while ago (Stefan showed me)

I have another question - what is the different of this movement? If I
see right, both goes in the same way. If so, which one is to be preffered?
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-EO/image.php?build=02-05-001-02-01-03,0,0
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-EO/image.php?build=02-03-001-02-01-03,0,0

thanks
Honza