[sw-l] signpuddle... translation into french??

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Feb 3 09:40:48 UTC 2005

Stephen

I showed the group of deaf teachers I'm working with how to use
signpuddle in order to add words to the swiss french LSF
dictionnary...... and there is just one big problem about it... almost
none of them do speak english... and get lost with english words....

Is there a way one could translate the buttons commands into french ??

If so I can send you the words in french....

Let me know if anything like this is possible !

Thanks in advance

Anny