[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Thu Feb 3 17:14:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 3, 2005

Smile...Honza, Lucy and everyone...
Although it is true that most messages on our SignWriting List are in
English, do not hesitate to use other languages too...That is ok and we
accept any messages in any language just as long as it is about
SignWriting! It was very interesting for us to see some written
Czech...I had never seen it before...

Meanwhile, I believe you have a question about the Baby Finger group,
Honza?....I plan to teach that later, as soon as I can catch my breath
with all the messages!

Thanks to both of you for your patience -  Val ;-)