[sw-l] Sorting dictionaries by SSS...

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Fri Feb 4 14:14:22 UTC 2005

Hello Valerie:
I haven't been concentrating much on the picture- or the for-children
dictionaries, but I just gave a copy of the 250-sign ASL dictionary to my
ASL teacher, and he'll be getting a copy of the "abridged" SW manual next
week! Will let you know what the Deaf community in our part of town thinks
of all this.
Best,
Kim