[sw-l] cantons suisses... drawings... to compare with SignPuddle swiss french dic.

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Tue Feb 8 19:53:29 UTC 2005

Dear Valerie and list members

I started to add the names of the swiss cantons (there are 26 "states"
called "cantons" in Switzerland)... and I join you the different
drawings for these signs...