[sw-l] get well, Val!

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Fri Feb 11 21:34:02 UTC 2005

Go and stay in ur bed, reading some good trash (I recommend ROSIE DUNNE a
good trash by Cecilia Ahern) – or I ll send a hack to your computer to shut
ur computer down for a few days! ;-)

Shane

From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: 11 February 2005 20:43
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] I can't believe I have the flu...;-((

SignWriting List
February 11, 2005

My friends -
To my true surprise, I have a fever and the flu...I am so sorry! I will be
back to teaching the moment I am well enough...Enjoy your discussions! I am
really angry at my body...grrrr.... Val ;-)

PS. Don't forget these lessons online:

6. Lessons In SignWriting Introduction (Manual)
http://signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0009-Intro-SignWriting.pdf

7. Lessons In SignWriting Basics (Manual)
http://signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0010-SignWriting-Basics.pdf

8. Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
http://signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

9. About SignWriting