[sw-l] Brussels Seminar - 22 & 23 July 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Feb 13 00:45:54 UTC 2005

Everyone,

The provisional dates are:

Thurs 21st Jul - social night in BXL, organized by Kathleen and Sara

Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd July - seminar on SignWriting at Kasterlinden.

Kasterlinden is a primary school in North Brussels who use the SignWriting
system.

Kathleen and I are at it - its our first time in attempting a European
seminar so forgive the mistakes we WILL make in advance ;)

Shane