[sw-l] Time differences...;-)

Sun Feb 13 21:33:30 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 13, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Thanks for you lessons, Val. And for that you want me send your
> chicken soup... but I don't like soups. I think I need to sleep well.
> I should go to bed then. It's 10 pm here :-).

Ha! Sleep well, Lucyna!

Many of us live on the other side of the globe from each other. It is
not worth staying up all night...Instead, you can read the messages
from my day, during your NEXT day...In California we are 9 or 10 hours
behind Europe, so you greet the new dates first, and Californians are
running behind you, trying to catch up - ha!! ;-)