AW: [sw-l] body, position of hands

Tue Feb 15 21:23:17 UTC 2005

Hello Honza and all,

there are almost sooooo many single symbols in the total MovementWritng
system with all its specific branches that besides of Valerie nobody else
would know all the meanings of all the single symbols. So it may be enough
to find out what symbol set is needed for your writing purpose.

Some of them are not needed for SignWriting  but for different movement
writing ideas.

Looking at the wonderful artwork of my sons while they get familiar with the
SW44 keyboard   - there cannot be enough options for these guys – smile

Stefan ;-)

  _____