[sw-l] FLANDERS SignSpelling Lessons from Goldilocks...

Wed Feb 16 19:02:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 16, 2005

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> I am ready! :o) Bring it on ;) Hope we didn't make to many mistakes :s
> but it's all part of the process.

This is wonderful, Kathleen. Glad to know you are interested and don't
worry about anything...There is not a human being alive who doesn't
make mistakes in something...For example, if you tried to teach me
Trigonometry...you would see the shoe on the other foot
(smile)...Besides, we all learn together...I learn too, when I
teach...and I bet you feel the same when you teach your Deaf students
too... smile...

OK. See next message...Val ;-)