[sw-l] index finger movement left right

Sat Feb 19 16:46:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 19, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Would you prefer these small arrowheads  pointing to the left or right
> – or would you prefer fingermovement –arrows  like in sequencial
> –movements at the end?

Hi Stefan and Everyone!
Thank you for this question. Yes. Tiny little arrows are needed to be
placed very close to the finger that is doing the movement...so your
choice of general arrowhead is correct, but SignWriter DOS does not
have small enough arrows to make it clear that it is not the arm
moving, but the finger only...So I will prepare a diagram to show you
how tiny they have to be!