[sw-l] writing one finger hinge movement with DOS

Sun Feb 20 10:05:05 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie and all,

(not) just for fun ;-)
I asked our SW44 - DOS -keyboard experts to find a solution to the problem
of writing very small arrows without stems for the Hinge Movement of one
finger, side to side - and they showed up with this idea (smile)

a typical example of the advantage of teamwork, brainstorming, acceptance
and enthusiasm

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Februar 2005 20:50
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] index finger movement left right

SignWriting List
February 19, 2005

This would be the way to write the Hinge Movement of one finger, side
to side, in SignWriter DOS...And it seems pretty readable!! A smaller
version of the tiny Hinge symbols will be nice in other programs, but
this is just fine I think...So as you are pointing out, SignWriter DOS
is still an excellent program...Someday if we can create new documents
in Windows XP with it, that will make all the difference, and that day
is coming...