[sw-l] To Valerie

Wed Feb 23 02:29:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 22, 2005

Tini Pel wrote:
> Sorry Valerie a bit late. Anyway have a wonderful evening what is left
> of it and many more to come EH!!!!!
> From Henk and Tini.

You are all being too kind! I have decided to keep a calendar now, with
everyone's birthday so I can be as nice to you as you have been to me!
Many thanks, everyone! I spent the evening with my Dad, who is visiting
from Florida, and that was wonderful!!

And oh by the way...Ingvild Roald is coming to visit me from March
6-10th...And we have invited Ingvild to speak at our Annual Board
Meeting on March 7th...It is very casual...we will vote on a few
things, and then take Ingvild and everyone out to dinner and have fun
sharing all evening...And then the next morning at 5:00 am I will take
my Dad to the airport, back to Florida...and Ingvild and I can then
work together, on new publications on SignWriting coming from
Norway...I look forward to it!

And today, Dr. Cecilia Flood from Albuquerque, New Mexico, presented a
talk about SignWriting and Deaf children to a linguistic conference
held in Canada, at Banff and Lake Louise...I remember Cecilia told me
it was a 20 minute talk. I am going to find the name of the conference
and post that information for you shortly...