[sw-l] signed languages need written forms

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Feb 23 18:16:59 UTC 2005

Yesterday I wrote:

> A protracted Google search eventually found an email address that looks
> as if it might be his ... I will try an exploratory message and report
> back if there is a response.

FYI, I've established contact with Jonathan Rée. :-) He seems to be
unaware of SignWriting (or any other notation). I gave him URLs for
SignWriting, HamNoSys, and Stokoe, which he said he'd follow up on. If my
correspondence with him produces anything of note for this list then I'll
summarise it.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!