[sw-l] Re: Thesis -- more than anecdotal

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Sat Feb 26 14:59:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. <kegl at MAINE.RR.COM> wrote:

> Does SW further this goal?  If yes, what needs to be done?  If not, why not?
>
> SHOW ME THE PROOF IN A SCIENTIFICALLY ACCEPTABLE STUDY.

Surely one answer to all your questions will be Shane's friend's MA
thesis. If properly formulated, which it would have to be to be accepted,
then there will be one study to refer to. Or should her work turn out to
be founded in constructism will your obvious hectoring bias for
objectivism mean you won't accept the results?

I'll turn you declamation back on you "show *me* the proof that HamNoSys
or Stokoe are any more usable". In fact show me the proof that either is
usable at all.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!