[sw-l] Gallaudet using SignBank?...smile

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Jan 21 18:46:02 UTC 2005

Just a thought that struck me ... Could you make a similar offer to
other deaf institutions like NTID or others? Then simply offer what you
can divided among the interested parties.  We might be able to find
more alumni of the different schools who can provide support?

Philip for example is a grad of NTID and I know a few others who are
grads of NTID who are "interested" but have never taken a class yet on
SW. Maybe that is another avenue of raising awareness.  Just a thought.
  If NTID gets excited about it, maybe some of our future technical
needs could be met by interested NTID students working on projects? For
American resources anyway, that might be something to look for someday.

Again, just a thought.  If it is too much, then maybe it becomes a 2006
goal.

Thanks,

Stuart