[sw-l] Czech sign language

moje sign at MARTANEK.COM
Sat Jan 22 20:00:47 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,

My name is Martin and Im from Czech republic (to who dont know, where Czech
republic is, will be good help that capital city is a beautiful Prague). Im
here first time, so I dont know everything about this project.

I study Charles university in the Prague, Im deaf and Im taken with the
iconic method to write sign. I write to Valerie if somebody from Czech
cooperate to make Czech language dictionary. She wrote that it will be good
to make 30rd dictionary of Czech sign language.

I not promise that, because I havent experience with making of this pictures,
but want to learn this method and then I will use to make this dictionary.

Sorry, if my english language isnt well.

Thank

Martin