[sw-l] Flags, languages, SignMaker instruction files...

Sun Jan 23 15:00:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 23, 2005

Dear SW List!
If you go to:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

and scroll down....

You will find that the Czech Republic now has a flag, and links to the
Czech dictionary, however, Martin - I need the sign for Czech in Czech
Sign Language written in SignWriting. So please go into your web area
and click on the SignMaker icon and create the sign for Czech and then
I will place it later, under your flag...Tell us when the sign is
ready...

and if you scroll down further on the above web page...

Poland...I have placed the sign for Poland under your flag now...you
wrote it well, Lucy, thank you!

Ireland and Northern Ireland - I have not changed the signs yet...

But keep scrolling on that web page and you will find at the bottom
links to SignMaker instruction files for your tech support...