[sw-l] Work Offline mode in Firefox

Sun Jan 23 21:16:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 23, 2005

Tini Pel wrote:
> I went off line and I could not get  it to work anymore. Is there a
> way to
> work with it off line?

Open Firefox, go under the FILE menu, and there should be a Work
Offline command there. On the Mac, it is at the bottom of the pull down
menu, under the FILE menu. It may be in a different place on the
Windows version of Firefox...but I am sure the Work Offline command is
there somewhere...Look under all the Menus until you find it...Then
....Bring your mouse down to the Work Offline command and then lift
your finger off the mouse...then look again to see if there is a check
mark next to the words Work Offline....if there is, then you have
succeeded to choose to Work Offline in Firefox...smile...you can turn
that off again, by repeating the same steps, and that will take the
check mark off, so you can access the internet...Val ;-)