[sw-l] Who uses ASL?

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Mon Jan 24 01:14:49 UTC 2005

Dan,

I am informed that years ago Gallaudet was working with an organization
called Progreso (secular) whose objective was to spread ASL throughout the
Americas.

To what extent that remains true today, if at all, I cannot say.

-- James