[sw-l] CZECH...First 2 signs...

Mon Jan 24 15:11:51 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 24, 2005

Martin Novak in the Czech Republic wrote:
> I have first problem, sign CZECH REPUBLIC isnt simple. It consist of
> two part
> Czech and republic. Czech republic officially havent some short name,
> for
> example Czech. So I dont know how make it. I sent you flash movie.
> First sign
> CZECH is near beard and second sign REPUBLIC is down the body.

Dear SW List members, and Martin!
Thank you for sending me the Flash Movie clip, Martin...I do not know
why, but for some reason it refused to open in my Quicktime player...it
said the file was damaged...so I have not seen the two signs...I am
sorry!

And do not try to send it again...it is better that we use words to
describe the signs and then we will have fun trying to write them
together in SignWriting.

Let's take the first sign for CZECH...You say it is near the
beard...What is the handshape that is near the chin? Please describe
the direction of the movement...We wait for your answer!